Area Attractions Close to Hotel 7 Vienna
Reynolds J.W. Rock of Ages Memorials: Another interesting location in Vienna that is within drivable distance from Hotel 7 Inn is the Reynold J.W. Rock of Ages Memorial company. J.W. Reynolds was founded by John Wesley Reynolds, along with his family in 1888. They are known for being leading manufacturers and retailers of granite memorials throughout Southern Illinois. Rock of Ages is a quarrying company that was started in 1885. When these two companies merged, they became the only business in the area to quarry, manufacture, sell, and set their own memorials.
Shawnee Winery: About half an hour’s drive from Hotel 77 Inn, lies the tranquil Shawnee Winery. This young winery was started in 2004 to create a tangible market for small-time grape growers in Southern Illinois. They offer growers a secure market each year, and sell their locally made wines. With a welcoming atmosphere and their down-home friendly charm, Shawnee Winery is a great place to relax with some of the finest wines in Southern Illinois.
Simmons Jon A. Auctioneer: This full-time, family-run auction company is one of the top auctioneering services you will find throughout Southern Illinois. Their office isn’t too far from Hotel 7 Inn of Vienna. No matter what you are auctioning off, they are the best auction services you can find. From farm equipment, to estates, big or small, they do it all. Established in 1974, they specialize in antiques, business liquidation, and guardianships.
University of Illinois Extension: Within driving distance of Hotel 7 Inn lies the University of Illinois Extension. There is a flagship outreach program set up by the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. They offer educational programs to all residents of the 102 counties in Illinois. Through their learning partnership with the University, the Extension offers programs to teach people to make their lives better, safer, healthier, and profitable.6
Vienna Correctional Center CU: The Vienna Correctional Center is a classified state-chartered credit union. If you’re staying at Hotel 7 Inn, this office is just a few minutes away. This credit union gives residents home banking services on their website, and also allows you to use telephonic audio response systems as well as ATM access to your bank account. As a credit union, they also offer all sorts of loans for residents and account holders.7
Vienna Public Library: Also referred to as the Vienna Carnegie Library, this is a wonderful resource of books and other information. It is registered as a historic place and is located conveniently in Johnson County, Vienna’s county seat. The Vienna Public Library and the Johnson County Courthouse are the only two buildings in the county that are listed in the National Register of Historic Places. For guests at Hotel 7 Inn who love to read, or need to do some research, the library is conveniently close by.
- Big Boys On The Loop: If you want to add a little variety to your evening, pay a visit to Big Boys On The Loop. This eatery was established back in the 40’s and has been a popular dining spot ever since. You can have a bite to eat, a cold drink, and meet some friendly locals. With its country style, karaoke nights, and big screen TVs for sports events, Big Boys On The Loop will have something for everyone.
- Dairy Queen: Everybody loves a burger and a smoothie. If you are craving a taste of something delicious with a side of something to satisfy your sweet tooth, Dairy Queen is just for you. They have an extensive menu of drinks, cakes, and special treats that everyone can enjoy. There are always special promos and offers, so be sure to ask!
- El Tequila Mexican Restaurant: Mexican food is a favorite with people all over the world. For a truly authentic and fun Mexican dining experience, El Tequila Mexican Restaurant is just the place. They have a friendly and kind staff, and are known for their excellent service and delicious food. Great for a family dinner, their extensive menu will leave you spoiled for choice.
- Family Pizza: Everyone loves a great slice of pizza. Many people who live in and around Vienna swear by the authentic and delicious pizza at Family Pizza. From scrumptious sandwiches to juicy Italian beef, there is something here for everyone. Their servings are generous and affordable. If you are visiting from outside of Vienna, make sure to try to food at Family Pizza.
- Jumbo Char-N-Grill: If you are looking for a real down-home eating experience, but you are tired of fast food, try something from Jumbo Char-N-Grill. They have an extensive range of sandwiches and sides to choose from. Whether you love fried steak or gyros, their menu has something for all the members of your family. Their service is impeccable and quick, so you can eat while you are on the go.
- McDonald’s: Everybody’s favorite fast food is here. From Big Macs to piping hot French fries, there is always room for McDonald’s. With their ever-expanding menu of yummy burgers, delicious desserts, and thirst-quenching drinks, it is no wonder that they are an icon of the nation. Perfect for grabbing a quick bite with the family, or ordering something when you are on the go, McDonald’s is the ultimate in fast food.
Hotel 7 Vienna
Hotel 7 Inn of Vienna is located within close proximity to some of the most interesting and must-see attractions to be found around Vienna. Along with our 7 star services and our low rates, you’ll also be within range of some of the finest attractions that Southern Illinois has to offer. At the end of it all, you get to return to a room with great amenities and even better service. Take a look at just some of the great places that you can visit with your family when you stay at Hotel 7 Inn, Vienna:
For information and accommodation
+1 618 658 6300
For meetings or special events
+1 618 658 6300
+1 618 658 6300
We are open 24/7 365 days a year for your convenience